Dr. med. Viktoria Aivazova-Fuchs
Specialist for Gynecology and Obstetrics
Additional qualification in medicinal tumor therapy
Phone: +49 (0) 80 33 / 20-285
Fax: +49 (0) 80 33 / 20-310
- Medicinal tumor therapy
- Qualified transfusion specialist
- Member of the examination committee for “Medicinal Tumor Therapy”
Permission for further training:
- Additional further training in medicinal tumor therapy for 12 months
- Further training in gynecology and obstetrics for 6 months
- German Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics
- German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine (DEGUM)
- Project group at the Munich Tumor Center (breast cancer)
- Project group at the Munich Tumor Center (ovarian cancer)
- Project group at the Munich Tumor Center (uterine malignoma including cervical carcinoma; vulva and vagina malignomas)
We closely collaborate with other specialist doctors (radiology, radiation therapy, palliative care, hematological oncology, complementary medicine) within the clinic.
Our dedicated team of doctors and nurses offers our patients personal inpatient support including all modern drug therapies for early, locally advanced and metastasized gynecological tumor diseases.
Range of services:
- Anti-hormone therapy
- Antibody therapy and immunotherapies
- Bone-sustaining therapies for prevention and treatment (bisphosphonates, antibodies)
- Adjuvant drugs
Therapy concepts are carefully adapted to tumor biology and the stage of the tumor disease to avoid overtherapy or undertherapy.
After the therapy has been completed we provide regular aftercare for all gynecological tumor diseases in our MVZ InnMed Oberaudorf.