Theologist, social worker, psychotherapist
Phone: +49 (0) 80 33 / 20-269
Fax: +49 (0) 80 33 / 20-226
As a result of their illness, many cancer patients feel at a loss when it comes to their professional future, as well as their own and their family’s financial and social security. It is possible that patients find themselves in a situation where they require social care, which makes outpatient or inpatient nursing care necessary.
We provide individual advice to patients and their families on all such matters and offer organizational support.
- Psychosocial counseling for patients and their families
- Socio-legal consultations and support for applications (e.g. financial security, patients returning to work, pension queries, legal rights for severely handicapped people, personal provisions)
- Help in organizing patient aftercare (rehabilitation, outpatient or inpatient care)
- We look after children in the clinic when they are co-admitted with their parents
- Group offer: social security and provisions
Especially patients with mobility problems, or patients who need help with social care can get advice and support from the clinic social services.
Depending on individual requirements: organization of rehabilitation, home care (outpatient care, assistance, nutrition, etc.) or inpatient care.