Klinik Bad Trissl GmbH complies with the provisions of the German Data Protection Law and other relevant data protection regulations applicable in Germany such as the Teleservices Law, the Teleservices Data Protection Law, the State Treaty on Media Services and the Law on Electronic Business Transactions. Compliance with these provisions and regulations is monitored by our Data Protection Officer, Ms Sabine Steigenberger (email@example.com). Klinik Bad Trissl GmbH respects and safeguards your privacy and offers the following commitments:
- We will protect your data from loss and manipulation with all the resources available to us.
- We will process and use your data only within Klinik Bad Trissl GmbH so that we can offer you the information and services you want. Your data will not be passed to any third party.
- You have the right to know which data our clinic stores about you.
- If we receive a written request from you to delete all the personal data you have given us we will do this immediately.
- We allow you to decide whether or not your data may be used for direct marketing or other purposes.